Search

Monday, December 18, 2017

Pro Tip to noobs out there.

If you do buy at an all time high, wait for it to go higher until you sell it. Look at all these coins. Whether it's bitcoin, litecoin, FunFair or almost any other fucking coin (as long as it isn't pure shit) they always go up in value over time. Almost always.

If the price goes down, that doesn't really mean sell. It just means you might have to hold it longer to make a profit. There are coins that shoot up and down every single day. It's very easy to get greedy or fearful and have those emotions cloud your judgment.

In theory you shouldn't buy at an all time high, but the thing with cryptos is that you never know when that will be. I dumped all my bitcoin into litecoin when it hit the "all time high" of $120. Soon it was $160...it dipped down to $125 or $130 and I really thought about selling but I didn't. I held steady and then by Tuesday morning it was $370.

That might sound like a fluke, but that sort of thing happens more often than you think. Sure, I wish I had sold at $370 and bought the dip, but I didn't do that and so now I'm just holding it. I have no doubt that coin will once again be that high.

If it's a GOOD COIN. If it's truly a good coin, and not complete shit, people will realize that and it will surpass it's all time high. Look at bitcoin, it continuously broke all time highs throughout the year as did many other coins (ETH, LTC, etc)

Fun Fair is a good coin. You may have been imprecise by buying at ATH today. But that doesn't mean it's not a good hold. It will probably pass the ATH again. It could be today, it could be in a few days when they make their major announcement Wednesday. It could be in January when things get rolling, but rest assured it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment